Hi, welcome to The Ultimate Dinosaur Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Velociraptor145 page.
If you need help, and there are no local admins here, you may want to visit the forums on the Community Central Wiki. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia.
I've given you sysop + bureaucrat rights. Thought it might help you take care of the wiki. I may have abandoned it, but I'm not oblivious to anything happening! :) Good luc with the wiki. Toothless99 06:54, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
thanks Velociraptor145 14:25, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
I made it!
Hey, I've joined! Hope to contribute (and become an admin someday...hint hint) to the wiki. Glad as always to help. Now that we've dealt with the JP Fanon vandal (he even named himself Vandaler---as soon as he joined I knew what to expect), I should start editing today.
Happy trails! Styracosaurus Rider 16:23, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
thanks for joining, and thats great you got rid of the Vandaler! Velociraptor145 17:01, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Just be warned---I think he's using my wiki list on WWD to vandalize the wikis that I'm on, as he's on Reptipedia now. Once I add this he might start editing here... Just keep an eye out for Vandaler. Styracosaurus Rider 17:06, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
Ok Velociraptor145 17:08, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, and I must put a warning in again for Vandaler. Yes, I know you blocked him, but he's made a new account called Vandaler2. I'm pretty sure he'll be back.
- I'll block him when he comes to this wiki!!!!!!!!!!!! Velociraptor145 15:00, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, don't---he's actually making good edits! I'm surprised! Styracosaurus Rider 16:36, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
- thats great he's making good edits, I wont block him after all Velociraptor145 17:25, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
What do you think of it? I whipped it up in Paint, so it isn't Blu-ray quality, but I thnk it still looks good and matches the colors of the wiki. Styracosaurus Rider 19:13, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
It looks Great!, thanks! But how did you put it on the wiki? Velociraptor145 19:22, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Click the My Tools thingy at the bottom of the screen. You should see such tabs as recent changes, page history, and you'll also see this one called "Theme designer." Click that.
- Now you'll see a thing on top of the screen. Go to the left menu and click Wordmark. You'll see the graphic wordmark thing there. Styracosaurus Rider 19:33, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- thanks for telling me how that works Velociraptor145 19:41, November 27, 2010 (UTC)